A- | A+

"I'm looking for a place to live, once I've completed my stay at the rehab hospital. The doctor said I may also need some help with my personal care. Do you know where I might find accessible housing? Do you know where and how to find a personal assistant?"

HCIL, BCCIL and FBCIL staff will help you learn who to call and what to ask.

Brazoria County Center for Independent Living

small bccil1104-D East Mulberry
Angleton, Texas 77515
Voice/TTY: (979)849-7060
Fax: (979)849-8465

Houston Center for Independent Living

small hcil6201 Bonhomme Road
Suite 150 South
Houston, Texas 77036
Voice/TTY: (713) 974-4621
TTY Direct: (713) 974-2703
Fax: (713) 974-6927

Fort Bend Center for Independent Living

small fbcil12946 Dairy Ashford Road
Suite 110
Sugar Land, Texas 77478
Voice/TTY: (281)980-2219
Fax: (281)980-2298